Couples today are opting for unconventional wedding venues such as parks, museums, historic mansions, barns, and private estates. Many of these venues now require event hosts to purchase liability insurance. Most will also require a liquor license as well.
No worries, insurance companies have received many calls about this and they have you covered!
With limits available up to $5,000,000, WedSafe, a company we suggest, was designed in consultation with leading venues to ensure the coverage satisfies industry-standard requirements.
Wedding Liability Insurance:
- Required by wedding venues
- Affordable coverage
- Protects you in the event of injuries or property damage
- Allows for wedding ceremony, reception and rehearsal dinner venues to be named as “Additional Insured”
- Can be purchased up to the actual day of your wedding but better if done early
- Purchase online for coverage in minutes
The top wedding insurance program in the USA, WedSafe has been protecting couples and their investments since 1999.
Call them with any questions:
If you have questions, call 1-877-723-3933, Monday through Friday, from 9:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. ET, to speak to a Client Relationship Specialist.